California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how we collect, use, and disclose personal information about you and explain your rights under California law.
Categories of Information We Collect, Use, and Disclose for Business Purposes. We may collect the following categories of personal information, as described in What Information O’Neill Beverages Co. LLC Collects in Section 1 above:
- Contact information and Geographic Location, including name, title, street address (home, work, billing, shipping), postal code, country, telephone numbers (home, work, cell, etc.), email address (home, work), company name and other similar information, and your geographic location.
- Personal/demographic information, including birthday/age/age group, gender, birth date, salary range, occupation, level of education, contest- or promotion-specific information (e.g., for wedding promotions, we ask for your wedding date, location, etc.).
- Authentication information, including user IDs, log-in names, passwords, password reminders, copy of ID, social security number (in addition to other personal information such as contact information, birth date).
- Transactional and financial information, including products or services you purchase, inquire about or request, payment information, and debit/credit card information.
- Preferences, views and comments, including beverage preferences and consumption frequency, subscriptions/communications preferences, feedback in response to surveys, language preference.
- Participation information, including event attendance, sweepstakes/contest entries (including all information submitted on an entry such as clothing size), information provided when requesting or receiving discounts/coupons/rebates, registrations, information relating to use of online communities (for example social media IDs) and all other user submissions and content you provide.
- Cookies, web beacons and navigational and location data collection (clickstream, log files, server logs). Your Internet browser automatically transmits some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser version currently being used by your computer. Such technologies help us to keep track of your interactions with our website and provide you with a more customized experience.
We use personal information about customers to conduct and follow up on transactions, in connection with registration, such as for events, memberships, accounts, to permit your participation in online communities/provision of user-generated content, to follow up with you after you have completed a form, business reply card or survey, to allow you to contact us with questions, comments or concerns and to address your communications, to provide materials you request, to permit your participation in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, for marketing purposes (unless you have asked us not to), to analyze trends, administer our website, track users' movements and online activity and gather demographic information for aggregate use, web beacons in emails and newsletters so that we know when such communications have been opened and to otherwise help us tailor our communications to individual users.
Your Rights. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), California residents have the right to request access to or deletion of their personal information, to request additional details about our information practices, to opt out of the "sale" of personal information, if applicable, and to not be discriminated against. You may exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com and making a request for information or deletion.
In order to exercise these rights, you will need to verify your identity to protect your security and personal information. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your information, we may retain certain information as required or permitted by law.
Sale of Personal Information. O’Neill Beverages Co. LLC does not, and will not, sell information that directly identifies our customers such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, or postal addresses. We do use marketing and advertising partners, however, and we share cookies, IP addresses, and device identifiers with them so that they can help us promote our Services. You can opt out of receiving certain targeted advertising by using the methods listed in the “Contact Preferences and Opt-Out” section of the privacy page.
If you’re a resident of California, you can request a notice identifying the categories of personal information, as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. Please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.